• ( Candidate) Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD), Case Western Reserve University, Law school. 2024
• Master (LLM) in International Business Law, Case Western Reserve University, Law school, 2011.
• Master (LLM) in Intellectual Property Law, Case Western Reserve University, Law school 2012.
• LLB , Benghazi University , law school, Libya .1991
• Author of many papers.
• Advocate General, Supreme Court of Libya since 2016 to date.
• A judge, Libyan courts , Libya 2001 – 2015.
•A prosecutor, Libya 1994 -2000.
•Attorney, private law firm, Libya 1992 – 1993.
•Candidate for the Libyan constitution drafting committee, 2014.
•A coordinator of the Judicial Exchange Program between Ohio
Supreme Court and Libyan Ministry of Justice. Libya 2014 -2015
• A coordinator of local workshops on Transitional Justice with the
Public International Law and Public Policy Group headquartered in
•Member of the National Dialog Preparatory Committee,
Libya 2013 – 2014.
Ali Mohamed Elfourteia
Copyright © 2022 International Institute For Justice Excellence - All International Rights Reserved.